[D3 PUBLISHER] Bullet Girls Phantasia Updates v755 includes DLC to v770 (PC / Steam) バレットガールズ ファンタジア
Software - Games
|Torrent language:||English Japanese Chinese|
|Date:||3/10/2020, 2:06:18 PM UTC+0|
|Last scraped:||7/15/2020, 4:34:57 PM UTC+0|
release, dlc, and crack provided by CODEX
A small batch containing all updates and patches released thus far: version 755, 759, 763, and 770, change log below
DDL (if low / no seeds): So that I can just update one site with a DL instead of multiple sites, visit this link for any newer updates https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=6_0&q=%5BD3+PUBLISHER%5D+Bullet+Girls+Phantasia
- Must have the base game installed - Available here https://nyaa.si/view/1227869 (follow the instructions there)
- Extract the files from the .zip file (requires a zipping program and 305 MB of free space)
- Turn off anti-virus or allow an exemption in case it either deletes or blocks the files
- Run the setup.exe from the Bullet.Girls.Phantasia.Update.v755.incl.DLC-CODEX folder (mute or lower your volume trust me), (requires 139 MB of free space), target the directory to where you have the base game installed at and install when ready
- Repeat the process for each update
- If you did not do this already with the last update (Bullet.Girls.Phantasia.Update.v770-CODEX) copy the contents from the CODEX folder to the root directory of where you installed the game
- Once done open game.exe and set your settings (supports Keyboard and mouse, PS4 and Xbox controllers) and launch when ready
- The extra DLC’s available will be listed under "Content Gallery" for visual aid of them see here (some might be Japan exclusive maybe?)
Change log: Jan 24, 2020 | Jan 31, 2020 | Feb 7, 2020 | Feb 20, 2020 | Mar 4, 2020
Issues (maybe it's just a Windows 7 related issue?):
- A bug perhaps but an issue (in update ver 770) when using keyboard and mouse and needed to get to the Desktop in either Window or Fullscreen modes and when you return back to the game all commands cease from being functional. Also includes adjusting window game position during Window Mode. Temporary counter-measure is to use the Right-Click on the mouse (indicated by a "Window" sign on the upper-right) may mitigate this issue until the first battle mission. In some case you can Ctrl + ESC but this is not guaranteed.
- Just like the previous issue simply adjusting the games window position in Window Mode may cease all keyboard and mouse commands from being recognized. Temporary measure is to adjust the window to where you want it, close the game, and re-open.
- No idea how to resolve both
|Bullet Girls Phantasia Update v755-v770 Batch.zip||95.3 MiB|
No user comments have been posted.